The folding single bed is in the wardrobe/closet.
Unfolding the Bed
- Lift both legs up and lock them into position.
- Remove the plastic clasp at the top of the bed. This plastic clasp attaches to the ends of the bed to hold it in the folded position. Leave this clasp attached to the bed
- Unfold the bed
Folding the Bed
- Remove all bedding, leaving only the mattress.
- Fold the bed upwards, bring the ends together.
- Place the plastic clasp back onto the ends of the bed to hold it in the folded position.
- On each side of the bed, at the top, unlock the legs and fold them in towards the bed.
- Place the bed back into wardrobe.