Warning – Do not contact the building manager. He cannot help you.
Note that there is no mobile phone reception once you enter the garage.
Warning – Do not contact the building manager. He cannot help you
- Collect key and swipe from Lockbox which is attached to a bike at 6B Daly Street. Daly St is at the rear of the apartment building.
- Locate the Lockbox under the helmet on the bike attached to the pole with a LARGE CHAIN. It has a silver metal number “7” on it. You can use the video above and/or the photos below to identify it
- Open the outside flap of the lockbox
- Press the Clear button
- Enter your code which is the last 4 digits of YOUR phone number that is registered on the website that you booked with eg AirBnb or booking.com. Sometimes we may provide you with another code
- Open the lock box by sliding the latch downwards and pulling the door open. It helps to tilt the lock box
- Remove the key and swipe
- Close and LOCK the lockbox by re-entering your code and pressing it shut
- Close the cover
- Swipe the glass door at the rear entrance to open it
- Proceed into the garage, veering right. Do not use the North Tower Lifts (close to the garage entry). They will not work for you
- Walk between the rows of cars on the car stackers. There should be cars on your left and right
- Go to the South Tower lifts which are at the end of the first, left hand, section of car stackers. You need to walk past the North Tower lifts that are near the entry – these are the wrong lifts and will not work for you
- Inside the lift, swipe and select the apartment level (the first digit of the apartment number)
- Open apartment with key
- Spare key and swipe with garage remote are inside the apartment
Attached to a pole outside 6B Daly St. Daly St is at the rear of the apartment building. See the Map