Use this procedure only after collecting the key from the Lock box using this Check In Procedure
Note that there is no mobile phone reception once you enter the garage.
- Collect key and swipe from the Lock box using this Check In Procedure
- Alternatively, collect the garage remote by first entering the apartment.
- From the rear of the building, swipe on the garage door sensor, located between the 2 garage doors
- Alternatively, if the swipe does not open the door, use the garage remote you collected from the apartment
- Enter basement and turn right with a quick left (this is level B2)
- Turn left past the first lifts and go down one level (maximum height 2.1 metres). You are now on level B3
- Keep going left between lifts to other side of building
- Park in the 2nd to last car park from the wall, next to the column (car park has the apartment number printed on the ground).
ONLY PARK IN THE ALLOCATED CAR PARK OR YOU WILL BE FINED.
- Swipe lift to go to the apartment level (the first digit of the apartment number)