What We Do
Tasks we will perform to ensure we secure quality tenants for your property:
- Assess your property to maximise the rental value
- Advertise your property with high quality photos and advertise on multiple websites and provide ‘For Rent’ signs
- Screen tenants to meet your requirements and check references via Baycorp, Tenancy Services and current/previous Landlords before signing of Tenancy Agreement.
- Collect and lodge a Bond with the Tenancy Services
- Collect Rent and have our Credit Controllers check and follow up any missed or late payments daily.
- Pay you once or twice monthly via electronic banking with monthly statements detailing all income and expenditure for the previous month emailed or posted to you.We can pay more frequently if necessary
- Conduct a thorough status report at the commencement and termination of the tenancy and quarterly inspections of your property
- Arrange and supervise maintenance and pay accounts on your behalf
We understand that as the Property Owner you are our employer and that the Tenant is our Customer. Therefore, we are available from 8am to 6pm, 7 Days a week.