Benefits of Using a Property Manager
Owning and maintaining an investment property is a specialised business, it not only involves your time dealing with tenants and maintenance but also a good knowledge and understanding of the legislation involved with a residential tenancy. What will we provide as your property managers ?
- Effectively manage the relationship with your tenant
- Ensure that the maintenance of your property is kept up to date via periodic inspections and follow ups on all maintenance requests
- Ensure that rent payments are made in accordance with the agreement and diligently follow up any arrears
- By undertaking these functions, we leave you free from the ongoing day to day management.
- As an Smartmon Property Management client, you are assigned an individual Property Manager to cover the day to day management of your property. This means that if you have a question you have one person to contact, not a team, so you don’t speak to a different person each time you call.