Public Transport Victoria Journey Planner: http://ptv.vic.gov.au/
Nearest Train Station
The nearest train station is South Yarra Station which is 200 metres from the apartment. This train station is on the following train lines:
Nearest Tram Stop
The nearest tram stop is at the corner of Chapel St and Toorak Road which is 100m from the apartment. This tram stop allows you to catch the following trams:
- Route 78 which goes north to Richmond and beyond and south to Prahran, Windsor and beyond.
- Route 58 which goes west towards the city and east to Toorak
Exit the apartment building and turn left onto Toorak Road. Walk 100 metres to the corner.
Another nearby tram stop is directly outside South Yarra Train Station (see above)
- Catch the train to the City (approx 6 minutes)
- Take the tram (approx 15 minutes)
- Walk along the Yarra River (approx 5kms in 1 hour)
Olympic Precint – AAMI Park, MCG, Melbourne Park, Hisense and Rod Laver Arena
There are a couple of options:
- Catch the train to the City – Flinders St (approx 6 minutes) and then take the 70 tram (eastbound) or walk less than 1km
- Catch the train to Richmond Station (approx 2 minutes) and then take the 70 tram (westbound) or walk less than 1km
Queen Victoria Market
You can get to the Queen Victoria Market by catching the train to Melbourne Central Station from South Yarra Station. Then exit to Elizabeth Street and catch the tram 2 stops north along Elizabeth Street. Approximately 20 minutes.
Woolworths, Vogue Plaza. This is about 100 metres from the rear of the apartment